Nick names!

When I was small I picked up the name Lemon because all the other children said I was sour and bossy.
 
First the Queen, then Empress, then The Shadow Queen, now the beloved-Shadowqueen. I earned that title beloved, because of all the fans I had and through a lot of hard work.
 
Zeromus_X said:
-Zeromus_X
-Neo_Zeromus_X

-Zeromus
-Zero
-Z_X
-ZX
-Zex
-Zexy
-Neo

-Erik
-Erik the Cleric

Change your nick to Zexy.

GO GO GO XD

reasoniamalive said:
^ ^ I can ONLY speculate where you got some of those Avathar! :)

Ah, dang, I can go tell the wee stories of each one of them. xD Let's see, let's start off with just a couple (if I can remember them °_*);

- Avathar

Well, the first time I went on the internet, and then discovering internet forums: I had no idea which nick to choose, 'cause, ZOMG, SOO MANY OUT THAR, but then I just: I found the term 'avatar' such a remarkable word for something ordinary like a picture.

So I just added an h to it, to give it a more fantasy-feeling to it (since Avathar is a nation in the world of Middle-Eart, and Avathars were also some sort of very powerful demons in Magic: The Gathering O_o).

- Buckobucko

Buckobucko also quite originates from a combination: Bucko as one word, it comes from a certain westernmovie, although I fail to remember which one, but it holds also its origination from a phrase from one of the songs in Team America: World Police.
(The song somewhat called "What would you do?")One line went like:

"If you can't give a buck o' five, who will?

Oooh, ooh ooh, a buck o' five,

life is but a bucko o' five.."

And Bucko just sounds so incredibly catchy O:

Now, choosing it as a nick, using the term Bucko twice, came from the name from an old Dutch gameshow, called, 'WakkuWakku'. One of the most fun gameshows, and earliest I can remember (fun animal themes ^^).
So, when combined, you have the catchyness of Buck o', and the nostalgia captured in a title: Buckobucko. ^-^

(Also two other nicks I haven't mentioned, names I use in IRC: Keescelot and Dean_Moriarty. (>°_°)> )
 
Avathar said:
Team America: World Police.
Best.Movie.Evar.

Also...
Staircase is my online nickname.
---I wanted a name that was fairly random (ok, maybe extremely random)
---A name that stuck out.
---A name that people would remember.
---I also wanted a name that i could use on everything and it would never be taken.

So...If you EVER see somebody online thats name is "Stair" or "Staircase"... It's me. ;)
 
If I only could find Kat's pass... I could hack everything @_@ Muahahahahaha!!!!!!1111111!!!1!!!!one!!!!!1!!!!one!!!!!exclamationpoint!!!!!1!11!!1!1one!!



.... Yay!!!
 
- FakeFrenchman

I wasn't the one who came up with it, but, someone else at a Final Fantasy forum called me this, 'cause I was blatantly talking in French in a certain thread.

And it appeared that my fluent French replying was more of a slick kind, rather than an appealing one, therefore someone called me a Fake Frenchman.

- Trench

Someone in the same line of replying, called me "Trent, more like, trench", simply 'cause of this picture I made:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j85/TrentCollignon/trentree.png

My head was up in the trees, and I generally liked my artsy adaptation of the picture, but some people seemed to look at it at a way, a way where I was the trench of the actual tree. O:
 
sometimes i wish i knew why people gave me these wierd nicknames...other time i dont wanna know,lol
like one of my other nicknames are Sparkle O.o
its kinda scary...
@Avathar nice picture ^.^
 
Kat said:
@Avathar nice picture ^.^

:3 thanksu kat ^^


- Christi

This one time, this guy asked me what my full name was. And for some reason, I said Chris instead of Dave, which is my middle name.
After HALF AN HOUR O: I realized I was completely wrong against that guy.

And he laughed.

Quite hard.

And called me Christi the rest of that evening. 8P

- JC

I'm from Belgium.

Stereotypes?

: Jean Claude Van Damme.

Therefore, I was quite an easy target on this irc chatbox for being called Jean Claude - JC, but then again: the Irishman who calls me that, I call him Seamus (or lucky charms! O: ) :p .

- Dave

It has become a nickname, since ONLY ONE PERSON calls me by my middlename. XD

- Minus C.

(Never knew why I've put the C. at the end here..)

Minus is still one of my favourite graffiti names. I've known the word as a graffiti name, 'cause: one time, Matt from the MTV cartoon DownTown went spray painting deep underground, and dang, then it's like, ***MINUS***

And I like it. :D Simple, but grand!

- Razmataz

This word sounds like it actually is something more famous (a DJ or a band or something ?_?), but it's still one of my favourite words nonetheless, although not really that many people call me by that nickname. :p meh

^^;


Oh, but, please,

just call me Trent. P:
 
Avathar said:
- JC

I'm from Belgium.

Stereotypes?

: Jean Claude Van Damme.

Therefore, I was quite an easy target on this irc chatbox for being called Jean Claude - JC, but then again: the Irishman who calls me that, I call him Seamus (or lucky charms! O: ) :p .
Hum... and you do look like Jesus Christ, with that hair... and that beard... xD
 
Could you give me an extra eye, or transform this old NES aka Famicom Super Mario/Duck Hunt Cartridge into Final Fantasy XII PAL version?
 
:p i don't like Sparkle i like Bubble it sounds happy and well bubbly n stuff :)
when ever i hear my dad call me bubble im the happiest girl in the world-why? the reason will always be unknown ^.^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top