Nick names!

Tifa-chan said:
OH GOD! I have so many

Tifa
Kagome
Kags
Chi
Kadaj
Larxene
Brookie
Cuttie
Hot Stuff <--- DO NOT ASK!
T-C XD
Rosette
Meriel
Pookie
Pooh Bear
Ryoko
Ai
San San
Cookie
Yu
Yu Yu
Yunii
Ayu
Fecteau
Bb

And almost all of these come from people on the net XD and i do have more but those are my most resent/most used ones
=o
i think i know your real name now!
:p
teehee ^^
 
Kat said:
=o
i think i know your real name now!
:p
teehee ^^

XD yea...it's Brooke and i hate it really....I mean common! I rather have the name Cloud! XD

Anyone else noticed that Tetsuya-sama likes to name his Characters after things in nature ie Cloud, Squall, Lighting...XD
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD yea...it's Brooke and i hate it really....I mean common! I rather have the name Cloud! XD

Anyone else noticed that Tetsuya-sama likes to name his Characters after things in nature ie Cloud, Squall, Lighting...XD

FFCompendium said:
"Aerith" is an anagram of "I Earth"

Terra = Earth in Latin, Spanish, Portuguese...

Celes = Sky in Latin, and the Greek/Roman God of the Skies

Rosa = Rose in Latin, Spanish and.... Portuguese xD (of course they don't mention portuguese in FFC <_<)

FFCompendium said:
Wakka means "water" in the Ainu language, spoken on the Japanese island of Hokkaido.

FFCompendium said:
"Tidus" (which is pronounced Tii-da in the Japanese version, not Tee-dus or Tide-us) is from the Ryukyu (Okinawan) dialect of Japanese, and means "sun". It comes from the honorific once used to refer to an Okinawan king: Tidanukwa, or Tedako in Japanese, which means, "child of the sun".
I do NOT think that his name comes from the word "Tide", tying him in to Squall and Cloud. The words are pronounced completely differently.

FFCompendium said:
"Yuna" (Yuu-na) is also from the Ryukyu dialect, and means "night," and also refers to the hibiscus flower, which is called "yuna" because of the fact that it is more open at night than during the day.
 
Last edited:
Spec said:
Terra = Earth in Latin, Spanish, Portuguese...

Celes = Sky in Latin, and the Greek/Roman God of the Skies

Rosa = Rose in Latin, Spanish and.... Portuguese xD (of course they don't mention portuguese in FFC <_<)

All true
 
Tifa-chan said:
XD yea...it's Brooke and i hate it really....I mean common! I rather have the name Cloud! XD

Anyone else noticed that Tetsuya-sama likes to name his Characters after things in nature ie Cloud, Squall, Lighting...XD
XD i figured,i don't like my name either -_-"
i seriously hate it,lol!
 
I don't know your real name...But thats okay. Why wouldn't you change your name though? Respect for your parents?
 
Gackt Camui said:
I don't know your real name...But thats okay. Why wouldn't you change your name though? Respect for your parents?

1 - People here don't change their names. I don't know anyone who has.

2 - People have always called me "Rúben". It would be reaaaaaaally strange @_@
 
Tifa-chan said:
I am going to change my name when I am old enought..maybe I should change it to Tifa XD


Both are REALLY bad ideas, believe it well ;)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top