- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 645
- Age
- 32
- Location
- Padded room... Nice jackets, though
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- Red XIV
Usually only 1:
smart-ass
smart-ass
=oTifa-chan said:OH GOD! I have so many
Tifa
Kagome
Kags
Chi
Kadaj
Larxene
Brookie
Cuttie
Hot Stuff <--- DO NOT ASK!
T-C XD
Rosette
Meriel
Pookie
Pooh Bear
Ryoko
Ai
San San
Cookie
Yu
Yu Yu
Yunii
Ayu
Fecteau
Bb
And almost all of these come from people on the net XD and i do have more but those are my most resent/most used ones
Kat said:=o
i think i know your real name now!
teehee ^^
Tifa-chan said:XD yea...it's Brooke and i hate it really....I mean common! I rather have the name Cloud! XD
Anyone else noticed that Tetsuya-sama likes to name his Characters after things in nature ie Cloud, Squall, Lighting...XD
FFCompendium said:"Aerith" is an anagram of "I Earth"
FFCompendium said:Wakka means "water" in the Ainu language, spoken on the Japanese island of Hokkaido.
FFCompendium said:"Tidus" (which is pronounced Tii-da in the Japanese version, not Tee-dus or Tide-us) is from the Ryukyu (Okinawan) dialect of Japanese, and means "sun". It comes from the honorific once used to refer to an Okinawan king: Tidanukwa, or Tedako in Japanese, which means, "child of the sun".
I do NOT think that his name comes from the word "Tide", tying him in to Squall and Cloud. The words are pronounced completely differently.
FFCompendium said:"Yuna" (Yuu-na) is also from the Ryukyu dialect, and means "night," and also refers to the hibiscus flower, which is called "yuna" because of the fact that it is more open at night than during the day.
Spec said:Terra = Earth in Latin, Spanish, Portuguese...
Celes = Sky in Latin, and the Greek/Roman God of the Skies
Rosa = Rose in Latin, Spanish and.... Portuguese xD (of course they don't mention portuguese in FFC <_<)
XD i figured,i don't like my name either -_-"Tifa-chan said:XD yea...it's Brooke and i hate it really....I mean common! I rather have the name Cloud! XD
Anyone else noticed that Tetsuya-sama likes to name his Characters after things in nature ie Cloud, Squall, Lighting...XD
Kat said:XD i figured,i don't like my name either -_-"
i seriously hate it,lol!
Maybe to you it is..Spec said:Your name is shiny shiny w/ a lot of Sun! =D
Kat said:Maybe to you it is..
if i had 500 dollahs i would change it XD
Gackt Camui said:I don't know your real name...But thats okay. Why wouldn't you change your name though? Respect for your parents?
Tifa-chan said:I am going to change my name when I am old enought..maybe I should change it to Tifa XD