[PICS] Final Fantasy Advent Children

Yeah I know...Thats not going to stop me from posting....People like Empress, Kat, you and Spec still come on a lot
 
yes. Empress was like on a lot last night...but I only know because I was on till like 2 am XD
 
Yeah she seems to post a lot in the game section of the forum...which you never post in. I never post in the spam section. I find it kinda a waste of time. Maybe if I have nothing else to post possibly.
 
accually we were talking about it Vincent was real and what he would have to do to protect himself from rabbid fangirls and how we would get around that XD
 
My hero Squall said:
FK man if any of the FF characters were real (Cloud) I think my life would be complete!
You and me both. O_O and Vincent and Sephiroth, and Kadaj! That would make my life complete!
 
Actually Cloud, Reno, Vincent, and Loz being real....and Gackt being my forever lover to the end of time would make my life complete!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top