Picture Thread!!

Hehe!!
I changed my hair today!
I added redish-violet and caramel to my already brown hair.
I'll add a picture... tomorrow!!
 
well then is my hair normal? It naturaly brown...but I just cutt it like Tifa's. Speaking of which...I need to go get it cutt again XD
 
Kat said:
o_0
why not?
you would obviously not wanna do it,being afraid of looking like a goofus,so what is it if it isn't bravery?
proudness?
He's a ninja.

He's too 1337 to dye his hair. XD
 
I said 1337 ninja.

Reason showed his hair. Cause he's 1337. And he's a ninja. XD
 
Yeah, I guess so too.

I just got his back. If I didn't, I'd say his hair is not 1337, and he looks like a play ninja. XD

But he doesn't. P

Dang, I want to be a ninja now. O.o
 
Kat said:
Hydra said:
Yeah, I guess so too.

I just got his back. If I didn't, I'd say his hair is not 1337, and he looks like a play ninja. XD
But he doesn't. P

Dang, I want to be a ninja now. O.o
XDD

oui just totally dissed Reason =O
Ahem, me doesn't think so. =D
 
ok, well i just want to say, I'd color my hair black, with white/silver tips and red in random spots. but my mom would freak if i did, so i'll just wait one more year.

but anyways, i just got this pic of me and my girlfriend that my friend took.
l_1baa3ded9c93214c67cf9a266688f236.jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top