Picture Thread!!

4 hours... DANG! =0
I didn't mean to make you feel you embarassed XD But being honest, it's hard to compite with teh kittay!! XD =P
Kay, I'm about to post some too...
XD
 
Last edited:
Cool Luis
and reason u kinda lucky some of us haven't slept at all!
 
Last edited:
Luis said:
Kay, I had to do it...

It's SHOWTIME!!!

That's me. In November or so... I think XD

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t255/lumopu/SD530047.jpg

Inside the tram... he didn't pay!! =0 =0

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t255/lumopu/SD530071.jpg

And a friend took this pic last Friday morning... hangover...XD

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t255/lumopu/SD530335.jpg

I think that's enough. I won't post the other one Jake XD

Mod Edit: Dang, my pics were too big! XD lol
Dang! XD

Word G's still coming. XDD

Nice pictures. =P
 
Guess what?!
I finally got some pictures of Oolyan and myself yesterday!!
I'm also going to post pictures of some other people in our group that's on FFNet.
I'll post links since they're big and such...
I have a really cool one of Jhimian (yes, Jhimian, the one with you in the red and black suit!!) but I'm not going to post it because I'm sure if it's okay with him.

Here's one of Blackstar::
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/Priestess-Kagome/RandomPics/TheresJay.jpg

Also, Kailiana doesn't want me posting any pictures of her... so that means I can't post some of my best ones since most of the pictures I have of myself were taken with her.

Oh, and I deleted all of the pictures I had of Yoko from my Photobucket and I'm at my dad's house so I'll have to add them later.

Here's a picture of me::
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/Priestess-Kagome/RandomPics/Me.jpg
(( That's before I got my hair highlighted ))

And here's the pictures of Oolyan and myself::
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/Priestess-Kagome/Dianna and Shawn/-giggle-.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/Priestess-Kagome/Dianna and Shawn/-hold-.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/Priestess-Kagome/Dianna and Shawn/HoldMe.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/Priestess-Kagome/Dianna and Shawn/-kissoncheck-.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/Priestess-Kagome/Dianna and Shawn/-smiles-.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/Priestess-Kagome/Dianna and Shawn/Us.jpg

I won't post the one that my sister took of us kissing... lol

Here's the last one... It's a picture of the cheetah that he got me for Valentine's Day::

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/Priestess-Kagome/Dianna and Shawn/ShawnThomas.jpg
 
Dang dang, blackstar's the man of them pictures there!

And you look mighty beautiful for such a young age. You look like my girlfriend when she was sixteen. XD

But, she's developed. As in, matured, and learned to play a guitar. XD

Valtentine's love is so sweet. Especially the presents. =D

So, nice pictures, overall.
 
Oh, yes, it was nice.

I purchased Janice a thirty dollar bear that's about as tall as me. XD She had to use a big corner in her room for it. =P
 
A sweet thirty bucks out of my wallet. XD

Then I went over there for a few hours. Her parents came over, because they thought I was the type to try things on a special day. Either way, it was a fun day. ^^
 
Everyone looks nice!
an what's goin on? Avathar looks like my cousin (identical) and Luis really resembles one of my childhood friends (er..but my friend is tinier!)

And...

Hydra said:
I purchased Janice a thirty dollar bear that's about as tall as me. XD She had to use a big corner in her room for it. =P

AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!! ;res ;res ;res
That's my kind of gift, it's just awesome!

I gave my cousin a bear as tall as an adult (I was 14) on her birthday,she used to sleep in that bears arms!
...........her little brother uses it as a punching bag now (it's a member of the family now :D )

but I'm just in love with that style
 
reasoniamalive said:
I think Luis would win the 'male popularity contest' with his 1st or 2nd pic. XD!

Miyu...such pwetty eyez @_@

Quote for teh day: LOVE HURTS!!!

*Runs away*

XD
That's called Mod support!! ;ble
Thanks reason! =D
It's a shame it's not a girl who said that! >.< LOL
 
Luis said:
XD
That's called Mod support!! ;ble
Thanks reason! =D
It's a shame it's not a girl who said that! >.< LOL
You can only imagine, huh? XD!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top