Picture Thread!!

73H HyDr4 M0D UnD3R3571M4735 MY 1337 P0W4H!! =0 =0
XD
 
man all these new pics! Makes me want to take some...but I can't take my own XD

Nice pics minna-san! Luvin em!
 
Luis said:
73H HyDr4 M0D UnD3R3571M4735 MY 1337 P0W4H!! =0 =0
XD
=O

z0mg 1337 p0w3rz f4!l!ng! =OOO

Jhimian looks like an important businessman. XD =P
 
Refresh my calculus please then. XD

Janice can't. She doesn't know calculus. She didn't bother to remember it. XD
 
z0mg my fluffy kittah is stalking j00 o.o



this is my kitten right now ^_________^ she's so cute



and this is my dog...he's annoying but i still wuv him! ^^
 
The last one I had died when I was a child. I'd rather not talk about it.

Now, I'm gonna go sob, and play FFVII. Oh, and avoid pictures from Janice. I'm not very photogenic. XD
 
Kat said:
Sorry i brought that up >.< now i feel bad T_T
Haha, I'm kidding. XD

About the sad part anyway.

Well, I'm really gonna go, and try to make my FFVII work. =P
 
OMG!!! You have a black cat, that is so cool.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top