Picture Thread!!

LOL XD

Thanks for having my back Hydra. I'm flattered you called me a 1337 Ninja.

I could call dying ouih hair a lot of things Kat... but you are trying to be captivating. ;)

BTW: Nice pic of you and the babe, Doc LOL.
 
Last edited:
reasoniamalive said:
LOL XD

Thanks for having my back Hydra. I'm flattered you called me a 1337 Ninja.

I could call dying ouih hair a lot of things Kat... but you are trying to be captivating. ;)

BTW: Nice pic of you and the babe, Doc LOL.
Second'd.

Your hair is t3h 1337. =O
 
LMFAO! Funny because...well um guess what type of cosplay I am making? It's going to be Tifa in her own version of Cloud's outfit XD I had to do it after I saw this pic! I thought it was so Kawaii! So I knew right away I just had to make it! But uh..my version wont be unzipped soo much XD

tifasoldier.jpg
 
Wow, that's nice. O.o

Especially the heart on the shoulder there. It's really good! =D
 
Well someone needs to be the spammers scarecrow
but I don't mind anyways! XD
 
Hydra said:
Wow, that's nice. O.o

Especially the heart on the shoulder there. It's really good! =D

Bolded. For the truth. XD
 
Since she's less shy then I am she insisted to go first without me,
So here's the masterpiece "Kitty Valentine":

DSCF0644.jpg
 
Dang! I can't compite with that kittey! No pics then! XD
 
aww tnx everyone, (especially Kat)
C'mon Luis, you're makin me embarassed to post my own pic!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top