Picture Thread!!

Zerlina said:
You're pretty ^^. You should try getting your hair layered and get some side bangs. It'd really help to frame your face.


Hey thanks, I never knew what to do with my hair so I always just left it ^_^;
 
mmm, what to do with my hair.... well, MY hair's screwed, altough you don't notice it (quick):

1.the recent picture: my hair: i used to do gell or wax in it or something, but now i've used it to much, so that it's always greasy: in that picture i haven't used anything in my hair, and it stands like that..... just saying it:D

2.it runs in the family that the men become bald at a young age.... my brother, 22 years, is bald. :eek: ...that's shocking.

(oh yeah, and Lyde Lyde:.....yes, you even look like Quistis...it's not becoming a fetish or something? :D naah, just kidding, you're just a great fan :) )
 
Last edited:
well here's a recent pic of me like at 6:30 a.m. in dec. 17. i was celebrating that the semester was finally over by playing worlf of warcraft all night. i started playing about 4 in the afternoon =P .. .. yeah it's all fuzzy like. i really dont't function well if i have no sleep. but yeah and i then got ready and came to work at 8 in the morning today. WOOHOO!! im going to be burnt by the end of the day =( but it was well worth it =)
so here it is
[img=http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/6529/4566ua.th.jpg]
 
I can't put any pictures on but I can tell you what I look like. I have blonde hair that is longer than the average boy's and I have blue eyes.
 
Here I am.
-------
But I won't be here for a long time :p

EDIT: Editet, 'cuz it's been a long time since I posted it. And that wasn't the main purpose XD
 
Last edited:
Thanks Zerlina!! :D
By the way, lots of people tell me I look like someone of their friends!
Ah! And happy new year!! :D:D
 
So mainly it's Lyde who is very resembling to Quistis...
 
I'm trying a new lighting technique with my camera that I thought was cool. Ok so here you go.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top