Picture Thread!!

Yoko says hes flattered kat. (im on the phone with him and for some reason it wont let him post so im responding for him)
 
Hey you got your lip ring in. You need to post a close up of your lip ring so we can see it.
 
yeah, i fought with my mom for a while, and decided, no matter what she said, i was gonna wear it even if she didn't like it.
cause its MY lip not hers.
=]

but i'll post a better picture of it someday, just not now.
im half asleep.
lol
 
I see j00 Kaaaat.

I'ma steal yo Peanut Buttah.

O_O

How's the lip ring coming? XD
 
Your hair looks good like that kat. Ive got to post some normal pics of me after christmas when i get MY camera :)
 
I see j00 Kaaaat.

I'ma steal yo Peanut Buttah.

O_O

How's the lip ring coming? XD

-N-O. you vill not steeeeel my Peeenut Butter. XD

&

-It's great. ^_^


Blackstar said:
Your hair looks good like that kat.
why thank you. <3
^_____^





annd sorry to like crash the party guys, but i gotta go to beddy by.
im really tired.
and who knows if i 'll have school tomorrow or not with all this fluffy white stuff outside!
=]
<33

ttyl guys!
 
Why Kat, thank you for the complement! I feel flattered!!! I was wearing eyeliner... Nikki made me.... Not that it took much convincing...
 
Pleasant pictures.

I've registered nearly two month ago and am slowly getting to like the forum, so it's only fair to reveal myself for once. Cherish it as it's the only pic I use on the internet and don't like to leave it online for long.

Try not to laugh too hard: http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/17/shootmece9.png
 
Why would we laugh?

I was going to say, "Nice picture", but since you're anticipating us to laugh, then....

....

Just kidding. :3

Nice picture though, seriously. Usually straightforward pictures like that, someone gets goofy face, one way or the other, lol. There's virtually nothing wrong with it, as far as I can see.

On a side note, you kind of look like me. Woah. I just realized that. xD
 
New one of me and a friend.
lol.jpg
 
That guy in the back is trying to steal your hair style.

ARE YOU GOING TO STAND FOR THAT?


Lol. Nice picture. Everyone's like, going out and posting pictures. And I haven't. XD;
 
Nononono thanks. :3

I'll wait 'till Christmas rolls around, or something. ^_^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top