Picture Thread!!

Com'onnnnnnn.
Someone post a picture.

give this place LIFE.
xD

Hmmm... <3


*casts Life 2*

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/reasoniamalive/2nd trip to Manaus/

There babe...I gave you my whole freakin' album. ^^;

Umm...

I'm not quite as blacklight-white this time. I tanned a little prior to going to the equator (a smart move seeing as I got sunburned anyway.)

***The first person who makes me laugh in this thread gets a special story about my latest trip to Brazil. ^^
 
The lady u with reminds me of Angelenia.......she beautiful :)
 
Hmmm... <3


*casts Life 2*

http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s268/reasoniamalive/2nd trip to Manaus/

There babe...I gave you my whole freakin' album. ^^;

Umm...

I'm not quite as blacklight-white this time. I tanned a little prior to going to the equator (a smart move seeing as I got sunburned anyway.)

***The first person who makes me laugh in this thread gets a special story about my latest trip to Brazil. ^^
XD

waw.
My album has like 6 million pictures, yours had liek 6.
XD

Your socks are nerdy, and yer lovers purdy.
RHHHHHYYYMMEEESSSSS

yah.
It rhymes.
And, i giggled at my own joke.
XD
 
okayyy.
This is ONE of my albums, some of the pictures are kinda old, and some of them aren't me, like the first 4 aren't me.


Rawr!
<3
 
Last edited:
whoa!

3rd row 1st column pic is the \/\/||\||\|3RRRRRRR !
 
Lolsssss.
x]
I'm blushing.

Thanx guys.
=)


Phoenix said:
You are full of win and rum...evidentally. XD;

XD
we didn't actually drink the rum, we just used that for the pictures.
Buuuut we did drink some of the wine.

Last time My mom had this litttttle bitty bottle of Baccardi Rum, and I took a few sips, and I was sick the rest of the day. XD
So i sorta stay away from rum. .__.
 
That's because it was Baccardi Run. x3 'n probably w/o a chaser.


When you decide to go underage drinking again (or when you turn 21 XD;) you should try some Captain Morgan's Coconut or Pineapple Rum = ddd YUM!

BTW:
smexy? 0.0

Oh!

no i didnt

smexy isnt innocent ^.^


You didn't say anything about innocent...

and I'm pretty sure Kat would tell ya that's not true; so in this case, smexy wins. = 3
 
That's because it was Baccardi Run. x3 'n probably w/o a chaser.


When you decide to go underage drinking again (or when you turn 21 XD;) you should try some Captain Morgan's Coconut or Pineapple Rum = ddd YUM!

BTW:



You didn't say anything about innocent...

and I'm pretty sure Kat would tell ya that's not true; so in this case, smexy wins. = 3

Coconut Rum?
That just sounds gross.
x.x
Pineapple Rum? that sounds REALLY good. >>;

aaaand Innocent?
definitely not.
XD
 
Kat Innocent HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Ok sorry I'm good now
Love ya kat
*hides*don't kill me.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top