Picture Thread!!

Heres one for darkshadow to laugh about... I present to you a photoshopped picture of the new air force uniforms =)
 

Attachments

  • AirForceUniform.jpg
    AirForceUniform.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 132
But he's not in the air force? O_O
 
*looks @ darkshadow's latest pics*

i uzed to be a gr8 poser too ya'know :p

meninosuu9.jpg


yup------------------------------------------------------^

edited, downsized and color fixed n hidden date; i dont want strange site wanderes to snoop around 0.0
 
Last edited:
okaayz, i hope u meant that expression in a good way -.-"

i'm teh only one not wearin black, the one wearing 3 sizes bigger than his shirt size just to look as big as the otherz, they r all older than me :p

ANOTHER edit: they say a man's length is nearly the distance between his 2 spread arms, so u can guess how tall i wuz thar ^.^;
 
Last edited:
lol, kay tnx

n that guy is the oldest one actually, but looks totaly different nao

but anyway 0.0```

edited it's an old foto, but i never noticed that he wuzn't uzing his index finger til recently :p
 
Last edited:
I should get all mah friends together and pose.
xD

Well, I have one of me and my other bestie, rofl.
She's pretty much my sister.
<3

SANY1057.jpg

Hopefully you guys know what I look like by now, but just in case, I'm on the one on the left.
xD
 
nice, leeme guess, she's teh older sister right? (if u say no i'll freak out)
------
tnx fawkes
------
yah, we got our girlfriends to pose that day too (and normally, they looked pretty cooler), but they wont like it if i post it 0.0"
 
I should get all mah friends together and pose.

I would do that, but all of my friends don't live where I live. I'm like 200 miles away.

Leon said:
tnx fawkes
------
yah, we got our girlfriends to pose that day too (and normally, they looked pretty cooler), but they wont like it if i post it 0.0"
No problem.

You could just do it anyway.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top