Picture Thread!!

But what does it actually is?
 
I'm sorry if I offend any one but I'm just speaking my thoughts. And Lyde Lyde your favorite charcter is Quists, correct? So why would you be mad if we said you look like her?
 
Oh, yes, now I see it! Although it seems something eatable indeed.. :D
 
Well, after five years I've finally got a picture on the web. Here goes...but which one am I? :)

704976706_l.jpg
 
Hm.............the one on the left? :D :cool: :D
Teehee^^guessing pictures, here's a recent one:
Jonasenbroer.jpg

Which one am I? :D


(EDIT:
Zeromus_X said:
nice pictures , all of you!! :) now, as for me, youll have to torture it out of me... :p

:D

*starts poking Zeromus with a spiked stick* :p )
 
Last edited:
Avathar: The one on the left? Well, none of them look like your 'Without a Doubt' signature you had, or maybe it's just because there's no glasses.

As for Spiffs...I'm not even going to try. :p

Edit: Feh. You'll have to do better than that to get a pic outta me. Although getting a haircut and shave wouldn't hurt...
 
Last edited:
It's me on the left^^, and yeah, without the glasses, it's quite a huge difference xD.

:p And i'm not really the torturing kinda guy, so :D .....
 
Reno said:
And Spiff. I think i may be seeing double!! Are you guys twins?

;) Not at all...

I'm on the right.

704969859_l.jpg
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top