Picture Thread!!

Jus a couple of pics of me these are sorta old tho i need to take new ones

pict00057je.jpg


pict00067io.jpg


pict00165mg.jpg


http://www.myspace.com/the_asian_invasionbihotch <-- my myspace if u want to see more pics

(if i violated any rules tell me plz)
 
My Hair is alot longer now. these pictures arent very accurate..i may take sum more pics with my GF and post them later. Not sure yet.
 
It's an optical illusion....it looks like a skeleton is tearing through my ribs and coming out of my body.

I also have one on my back, and one on each shoulder.
 
I'm thinking of getting Kanji on my arm..but, I haven't really decided yet. I'll post that picture of me tommorow. I mean, later today. :D I look young, I'll tell you that much. o_0
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top