Picture Thread!!

Don't banned me for this, but you have to agree with me this sure is funny.

*link removed*

Eh, I don't think this is too appropriate, Empress. :p ~ Zeromus
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Photo3.jpg

bored in class, had a MAC all to myslef!

a few days later i was mad at my MAC.....I joined the DARK SIDE....they gave me cookies and a red lightsabre.
Sithlord.jpg


and then i glowed!
Photo5.jpg
 
Wow you look like this dude I know.
 
o rly?
i get that alot for some reason.
my girlfriends grandparents say i look EXACTLY like one of her cousins, and her dad says we look alike when we smile. (which does freak me out)

but yeah, im told "you look like this one guy i know.
 
Lol, that must be hard.
 
lol you do look like someone I know also, he is one of my friends I've met in High school lol.

K4.jpg
 
If you have posted your pict can you please post it agian, I want to see you ^^. Also thank you for the comment ^^.
 
Kiera said:
If you have posted your pict can you please post it agian, I want to see you ^^. Also thank you for the comment ^^.
well actually i was thinking of posting a newer one this weekend if you can wait that long,but if i don't post a newer picture i'll re-post my other creepy old pics ok? ;):)
 
wow, Kiera!
good looking.
and Avathar looks like my friend i call Jesus.
 
I hope you're not saying the one from the bible <.<
Anyways, ok I will wait and I do not think you will look creepy -_-
Even so don't let others judge you =P
 
You are pretty in your own way anyways, regardless of what happens, I don't think a man should judge by the way you look becuase he might not find another person who treats him like you do.
 
Look, there is no need to be not confident. Just as long as you know you are taking care of yourself, I mean there are always someone for everyone.
 
Kiera said:
lol you do look like someone I know also, he is one of my friends I've met in High school lol.

K4.jpg
Whoa You look like a model, i hope I look like that when I get your age. I still look like a kid.

No wait, you look like Lee Soo Young, let me fine a pic to see if I'm right.
 
lol, Its true I guess, asians do look young lol. Its just I am around a lot and kind of gotten use to seeing old people looking a little older than that. I guess to others we look younger lol. I want to see a pict of Lee. ^^b
 
This is a pic but you can't really tell from this pic.
 

Attachments

  • leembc.jpg
    leembc.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 113
I don't know, but I guess its an asian thing xD We do not look alike lol. Also, asians do not all look alike, each nationality has its own destinctive look xD.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top