Picture Thread!!

Hydra said:
If it's serious for Luis, then you're doing great! =D

Dang, Luis, post that pic you didn't include. XD

LMAO!! ;rof I knew this could happen XD XD
I shouldn't. I still want to be respected.
You saw it. 'Cuz you're a privileged friend of Mr.SpanishCoolGuy XD
Moreover, I don't think that pic can compete with those of you that the girls are asking for! =0
 
Luis said:
LMAO!! ;rof I knew this could happen XD XD
I shouldn't. I still want to be respected.
You saw it. 'Cuz you're a privileged friend of Mr.SpanishCoolGuy XD
Moreover, I don't think that pic can compete with those of you that the girls are asking for! =0
What girls are asking for them?! XD

T3h girls would go wild and gaga over your "underground" pic. XDDD
 
Errr... the...uhh...the forum... girls.
Yeah, that's it. The forum girls.

XD

It's possible that I post that pic... in the future... but you must pic yours too!
 
That's trickin'! XD XD
No dice!! >.<
 
XD Noooooooooooooooooo
Just PM it to me. Then I post mine. If you want me to exhibit that 'exotic' pic of myself. XD
 
Luis said:
XD Noooooooooooooooooo
Just PM it to me. Then I post mine. If you want me to exhibit that 'exotic' pic of myself. XD
Ooh, indeed. =D

I'll show you later, 'kay? XD
 
Imagine my asian looking self, in a tux, way back when. =O

Dang, I'm cool. XD

But you have to promise to post your "awesome" picture if I send it to 'ja, got it? ^^
 
XD yes it does look fat. OKAY SWOLEN! is that better XD

POST IT! POST IT! POST IT! *chants*

I HAVE NO IDEA!

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT, TALKING ABOUT!!
 
It doesn't look fat!

Everyone has pictures with bad camera angles. =D
 
Oh is that the excuse now? Hold up I will take a new one...that is if I can get my camra to line up with me face the right way for once! XD
 
Sure it does. XD
And...

YOU DON'T LOOK FAT!!

Believe me. If you did, I wouldn't say a word XD

Kay, I'll post da pic. XD
But it won't be in the International Network for a long time XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top