Picture Thread!!

Man, you should definitely go to a doctor. XD
I won't. My life is becoming too short for waiting so much for those amazing pics.
 
Luis said:
Man, you should definitely go to a doctor. XD
I won't. My life is becoming too short for waiting so much for those amazing pics.
I did. They gave me azithromycin. XD!

Let's see t3h pictures! ^^
 
happy now?
P2280046.png
 
Nice, but where's the wacky hair? :(
Alright i'll stop naggin now.....from this side your face looks like a famous actress'.....
I'll remember the name then add it!

EDIT: THAT'S IT! Denise Richards :cool:
 
Last edited:
O_O YOU DID NOT JUST TYPE THAT!
*tackles*
I know bad pic...can't help it..I told you guys my hair wasnt that diff. Just the bangs more like Tifas and the sides.
 
Heh! I tend to do that (alot!) :D
Seriuosly,
I didn mean any harm ;hal

Is Denise Richards a ;def ? ;shr

In any case, here: ;che<< cherish it coz i give it out only once a year! (for each person ;whis)
 
=D =D
Gr8 pic! I mean, gr9! XD How cute! ^^
I can't appreciate your cut differences XD :o
 
sorry image did not work
 
Last edited:
Oh, wait, Luis's presence revived my eyesight.

Now...

Luis/SpanishCoolGuysCompadre said:
=D =D
Gr8 pic! I mean, gr9! XD How cute! ^^
I can't appreciate your cut differences XD :o
 
Compadre!! XD XD
That's funny! ^^ lol
I'm mad, I'm trying to upload a pic to photobucket but there's some kind of bug!
;vik
 
Luis said:
Compadre!! XD XD
That's funny! ^^ lol
I'm mad, I'm trying to upload a pic to photobucket but there's some kind of bug!
;vik
Dang, dang, try Imageshack. O.o
 
Not needed. I finally got it! ^^

Titles are quite simple.

I'm quite serious in both pics...'cuz I couldn't get a razor at house. And I had to meet someone, without shaving my beard! =(
Me with0ut m4h jacket

Same here XD
Me with m4h jacket

Here is when my 'pic-spree' ends. Now I request some more pics of the other Mods... and why not, more Tifa-Chan pics too! XD lol ;ble
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top