Picture Thread!!

>.> who f'd with my sig....tifa is now pissed...hydra...i swear....

I tried my best to rearrange it to the way it was. Couldn't find the quiz results though. Sorry! I am!

Again, it was Reasons idea! =O
 
Last edited by a moderator:
=D The new sig is just cool! XD lol
 
XD

I did Reasons the same way. =D Took hers away though, cause it made her mad.

Nao I is sad for making another mad. =(

Dang, I need to post another picture. XD
 
Hydra said:
XD

I did Reasons the same way. =D Took hers away though, cause it made her mad.

Nao I is sad for making another mad. =(

Dang, I need to post another picture. XD

It would be good. Try to take all your demons out.... XD lol
 
Kay. I'll try to log in by then. After watchin' the movie! =D
 
She thought I was taking you away from her. XD

But I said Reason was doing that.

....

Picture! =D

Meandtheguys-girls.jpg


Janice got mad at me for holding my best friends hand. Who happens to be a girl. XD
 
Just a question... is ur friend's face green? :confused: Not ur best friend but the guy in the middle.
Nice pic Jake. I didn't expect less from you ;)
 
*looks around for someone else to blame*

Well Luis didn't exactly discourage me... Dang! Busted = 0

...and I'm not taking anyone away from anybody Hydra!

*tries to run with tears in eyes and slams into t3h w477!* Owwie! =' (
 
reasoniamalive said:
*looks around for someone else to blame*

Well Luis didn't exactly discourage me... Dang! Busted = 0

...and I'm not taking anyone away from anybody Hydra!

*tries to run with tears in eyes and slams into t3h w477!* Owwie! =' (
Oh, s'okay Reason, I'm here now. =D
 
*wipes tear from eye* Thanks buddy = D

Dang, Dang! I promised ya a pic. Guess I gotta make goodz on it.

It's m3h 1337 b34rdz! :eek:

Edit: With a hint of Christmas LOL I didn't even notice that reefe... I mean, that decoration in the background. 0_o

XD
 
Last edited:
OMG!! :eek: Beard Mod during Christmas!
You seem to be... chillin' XD
 
XD nice, so ever though it isn't christmas you still got a peace of it XD

Yea new member. Watch out! She is crazy. Likes to goof off and joke around a lot, so don't believe everything she says XD

I love the pics! they so kick ass! me and Gackt gotta take some funny pics! god knows she can get pics like that!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top