Picture Thread!!

theDOCTOR said:
College students+Saturday night+groups of guys and girls+no adults or law enforcement= you know)

You're playing the blind man sympathy card :confused: :D

Not to intrude, but it doesn't look like a college from the background!

theDOCTOR said:
I'm being strict on my body

Way to go Doc! ;) :)
 
Last edited:
O_O oh...someone just got dissed. Ya make my sick go away too! because it isn't working for meh!
 
Hey T-C, you just need a pic of Hydra to feel better. All you have to do is... say Hydra 3 times. Then he'll appear.
 
OMG!! She did it!!
Now we only have to wait...
...

...
















Maybe he's in the toilet...









































*me thinks: (C'mon man, where r j00? )



































































Oh wait, perhaps that worked only with Beetlejuice XD
 
Tifa-chan said:
no he just hates pretty girls like me...he wont come XD

Oh dang! You finally admit it! XD
It took me a while not to see the 'forbidden' word anymore... XD
 
Tifa-chan said:
O_O Luis now you've lost me. What did I admint? That guys don't like me???

At least I'm still good at it XD
You admited it, that u r a pwetty girl! =D

Tifa-Chan said:
no he just hates pretty girls like me...he wont come XD

That's t3h spirit!!! =D
 
Of course. I always win XD lol
:) Hope u come back with more pics soon btw!
 
yea...when I don't look like crap because I am sick... I will dont worry...all my friends are starting to call me camra whore because of all the pics I have been taking for you guys lately. Normaly I would NEVER EVER have my pics taken...but you guys are quickly changing that...thanks a lot...XD
 
Tifa-chan said:
yea...when I don't look like crap because I am sick... I will dont worry...all my friends are starting to call me camra whore because of all the pics I have been taking for you guys lately. Normaly I would NEVER EVER have my pics taken...but you guys are quickly changing that...thanks a lot...XD

Oh, you're welcome... I guess. XD
No thanks allowed then XD We like it. And you too. Here's the deal! =O
=D
Anyway, I'm happy if you feel so! XD
 
No! =O They're not allowed! XD lol

Hope you get better soon as well.
 
So, anyone got new pics?
 
Hydra...Hydra...Hydra

*Poof!!! One Hydra appears* = O

Wow! It worked!!!

*Quickly Pwnaged the Hydra*

Reasoniamalive <====== Is teh weenir! XD

Oh! And he said b4 he croaked that he doesn't appear unless you have b33r! LOL!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top