Picture Thread!!

Tifa-chan said:
O_O that pic still owns

@reason: Thanks babe! Now we need pics of you...hehe


Well, since you asked nicely :rolleyes:

Dang!!! I look so stoned in this pic XD! I had to send it!

Well?! What did you expect for 2 in teh morning? Ph331 m3h p5!n.
 
Last edited:
Here's for the smexy mod :D

DUDE! They make ya wear a tie at 2 AM?!!!

That's mah place of work (rmmbr my old Griever avatar?:))
 

Attachments

  • Office.JPG
    Office.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 105
reasoniamalive said:
Thanky... your workspace doesn't look 'ergonomically correct' XD!

Meh - mine's not either...let's complain to the upper-management who doesn't give a rat's tail!
;bor


Actually that's what I got for complainin :(
A corner in a cubicle with people 2 or 3 times my age and not even in my department :D
 
I'm might post so new pics. Either today or tomorrow. But which do you guys want?

Curly or Stright?
 
To get it Stright it going to take three or four hours, lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top