Picture Thread!!

XD here be me in my smexy Larxne outfit! Took it because I was so exsited to finally get one of my cosplay outfits! I will have my sis take better one's when she get's home. Sorry for the grainyness XD

sexy-me-as-larxene.jpg



EDIT! Got some new pics. Reason are we happy now? XD

Showing of dem legs!
Larxene-showing-her-legs-of.jpg


>.> I am emo
LarxeneisEmo.jpg


O_O MY SMEXYING NEW BOOTS!
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/kagome-chan0890/Sexy Manga Pics/Larxenessmexenboots.jpg

MOM! Tifa is being Emo again!
MOM-Tifas-being-Emo-again.jpg
 
Last edited:
Tifa-chan said:
XD here be me in my smexy Larxne outfit! Took it because I was so exsited to finally get one of my cosplay outfits! I will have my sis take better one's when she get's home. Sorry for the grainyness XD

sexy-me-as-larxene.jpg
DSC01515Medium.jpg


DSC01731.jpg



YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY NINJA HERE, YOU KNOW?
 
Tifa-chan said:
ZOMFG YES!

I am LV. 999! with super emo powers
But but but


There is no such level =o


Omigosh Ninja Queen of Exp. Points!

EDIT: I am a Ninja Red Mage I am a Ninja Red Mage I am a Ninja Red Mage I am a Ninja Red Mage I am a Ninja Red Mage I am a Ninja Red Mage I am a Ninja Red Mage
 
=0
Nice pics TC! XD I <3 the 1st one.
The other ones are nice, but the emo feature! XD
I like the boots too.

So... how many ninjas are there then?

I am a pirate... HAAAARR!!
XD
 
*Shadow Kat* said:
XD nice pictures T-C =^_^=
I got one!
of me and my baby <3
SANY0225.jpg
You really look like a punk-rocker in that one. If you had a piercing in your lip... XD

And you are very pretty, thar...
 
Tifa you really gret in your cosplay outfit.

Shadow-Kat you looks so cool with makeup.
 
Lol, I was talking about the other pic. The ones you posted before. I never really made a comment about those.

Your new ones look great too. You take some really cool poses.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top