Oh my...6 paged in two days! That's good!
I don't believe this is shallow! I didn't base my vote on looks alone! And I've already seen a lot of positive come out of this. I haven't laughed so hard since other silly topics like 'Laugh at J. Smith' or 'to Spec' etc.
We were only making a compilation of info we already had on the forums.
I for one, would find it halarious to see the women put together a similar thread for the guys.
I, for one, didn't think it should be a popularity contest...that was Spec's Idea.
So, any takers? Or I could put one together in my free time?
Edit: Just for the record...I wanted to vote for Kat. XD
I have already had a couple of comments about/toward her in other threads though...didn't want to give anyone certain...let's say Ideas - about us. XD! Right Kat?