Prettiest Guy Contest! *be warned!!!*

Who is the smexiest male?


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Don't take it too seriously, guys of FFNet, if your name is not in the poll... I only had 12 options when I made it... so it's not as if I could add every name of every male who's posted a pic on the site...

DS - you are not ugly... not bad (for a guy - LOL!)

Catalyst - you are Canadian - 'nough said!

XD!

Edit: It doesn't matter anyway - we're all gonna get pwn'd by 'some random pics Empress posted' Just because they are 'famous.'
 
Lol I never noticed the poll before!

C'mon guys, I won reason's vote coz of smexy hands! N he won mine coz of his tatto!

It's just for whacky fun! I don't mind at all bein kicked out of the choices n be replaced!
 
reasoniamalive said:
Don't take it too seriously, guys of FFNet, if your name is not in the poll... I only had 12 options when I made it... so it's not as if I could add every name of every male who's posted a pic on the site...

DS - you are not ugly... not bad (for a guy - LOL!)

Catalyst - you are Canadian - 'nough said!

XD!

Edit: It doesn't matter anyway - we're all gonna get pwn'd by Avathar and the tampering powers of Hydra
Fix'd.
 
Slider said:
Lol I never noticed the poll before!

C'mon guys, I won reason's vote coz of smexy hands! N he won mine coz of his tatto!

It's just for whacky fun! I don't mind at all bein kicked out of the choices n be replaced!

It wasn't because of your hand...ya doofus! XD!

I'd say your smexiness is 1-up over Avathars

*whispers* but don't tell him I said that... LOL.

Hydra said:

*tampered-with* is different than *fix'd* buddy.
;han
 
Oh, oh, whoa, I changed your results to better the world, not to be 'tarded .=D
 
reasoniamalive said:
;ang

Jake... you're getting on meh dark side today.

...Maybe I'll feel better after I eat something. Laterz.
Oh, whoo, finally.

I've been trying ever since I've met you. XD

I'm still on mine, but I'm optimistic regardless, so you should be too.
 
Here is more against you.

Sorry but since DBSK is on here, why leave out they better half SS501.

c554cq1.jpg

20060411221656355003pq2.jpg

5357rt2.jpg

ss501nq9.jpg
 
Seriously, I'm quite tempt to edit out all your last 100 posts with androgynous Asian men, and replace those images with kitty pictures. :p
 
Alright already, ljust don't mess with my SS501.
 
OOOO! PICK ME PICK ME!!! I VOTE......DAMN IT! I can't vote for the asian guys like Gackt! WTF!


um...alright...who should I vote for....I DON'T KNOW!
 
NOES!!!!!!! NOT THAT PIC OF MINE!!!!! XD Plz, that's all Hydra's fault XD
I rather this one... if ya don't mind. ^^


SD530047.jpg




Dang, gotta see t3h pics again XD
 
O_O O....M...F....G....

I just relized it thanks to that pic...that you look EXACTLY like this kid I got to school with...O_O
 
Tifa-chan said:
O_O O....M...F....G....

I just relized it thanks to that pic...that you look EXACTLY like this kid I got to school with...O_O

Oh noes... once again! XD
Everybody says it, that I look like a friend, or someone they know XD
WHY???? LMAO
Anyway, I hope that's a good thing XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top