Prettiest Guy Contest! *be warned!!!*

Who is the smexiest male?


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
XD Because is a 1337 answer.
It'll be good... 'till the day someone says that I look like the man who used to secretly meet his wife! =O
 
Maybe you should pick Shaggy.
 
Luis said:
Oh noes... once again! XD
Everybody says it, that I look like a friend, or someone they know XD
WHY???? LMAO
Anyway, I hope that's a good thing XD

Ooooooooh... IDK... :rolleyes: Maybe it's because you look like a 17 y/o angry Hispanic boi... that looks like everyone's acquaitences and friends. LMFAO!!! :p

Tifa-chan said:
O_o yea that is going to sux...

XD nice am I 1337 now?

You've always been 1337 to me sweetie! ;)
 
reasoniamalive said:
Ooooooooh... IDK... :rolleyes: Maybe it's because you look like a 17 y/o angry Hispanic boi... that looks like everyone's acquaitences and friends. LMFAO!!! :p

Do I look angry?? =O =O
XD


reasoniamalive said:
You've always been 1337 to me sweetie! ;)

j00 |_34|2|\| \/3|2'/ |=457 |v|'/ |>4|)4VV4|\|, b|_|7 4|23 j00 |2€4|)'/ 70 734(|-| 1337 b'/ j00|253L|=??
 
Zerlina said:
You have a thing for guys who look like women, don't you...
im bi so yeah.
 
Well... it's not hard. U just only have to use symbols that can susbtitute t3h letter.
How hard is that?? =O
 
Right now, I want to tamper the polls full of Luis Win.

Just because his pictures are 1337.

But, then again, the 1337 b34rd3d m0d Reason makes me not want to. XD

More or less, Avathar makes me want to tamper with the polls. So do myself. I love myself. XD
 
I can't believe he is winning! I mean why did everyone vote for him anyway?
 
Why?

He's the smexiest thing that's ever happened to the forum.

Besides Zeromus. We don't even know what Zeromus looks like. But the strange affinity to love cats lets us know theres a handsome dude behind the username. =D XD
 
Hydra said:
Why?

He's the smexiest thing that's ever happened to the forum.

Besides Zeromus. We don't even know what Zeromus looks like. But the strange affinity to love cats lets us know theres a handsome dude behind the username.
=D XD

Bolded 4 the truth! XD
 
*Commentator*
And Avathar is in the lead, but behind him is a close competion
Reason's manhandling A WHOLE BUNCH of Korean cute guys! :p
 
Well, if Luis voted for me, and he's, like, the king of manhandling, I reckon I got it good for one vote. XD
 
My Korean boys only need two more votes to be tied with Avathar.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top