Prettiest Guy Contest! *be warned!!!*

Who is the smexiest male?


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Those are some of the best K-pop artists in Koera. I really miss my Click-B they were so cool, so hott and their music was so good. I really enjoy their song cowboy.

Here is a pic of one of my favorite female K-pop artists.

This is Lexy and she is all woman, of course she seems like she into girls.
lexy6fp.png
 
Last edited:
Are you talikng about the cowboy song?
 
DBSK - Rising Sun music video is funny. I mean you should se them dance, Mickey really be getting down in that video. Jaejoong just look like a vampire and kinda creepy in it.
 
Hey why no one talking about my new K-pop pics? It took me three or four hours to upload them and find the. Plus because of those pics it may me forget that I supossed to had post some M.C The Max pics for my timeline thread.
 
Jhimian said:
I consider myself sexy, so I used one of my pics as my avatar
LOL ;lol thats great but it is true. In every group of guys who are friends theres always one fat guy and one sexy guy so i guess Jhimian is our sexy guy. :D
 
wow...

I love the Korean guys Empress don't worry but i still want some of gackt and hyde and the boys from Dir En Grey...and De'spairs Ray...and I could go on!

Hey can we tamper with this poll? I want reason to have more votes!
 
Yeah our Asian guys need more votes.
 
Tifa-chan said:
wow...

I love the Korean guys Empress don't worry but i still want some of gackt and hyde and the boys from Dir En Grey...and De'spairs Ray...and I could go on!

Hey can we tamper with this poll? I want reason to have more votes!
As much as I'd like to, no.

Avathar is winning legally, and he deserves t3h win. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top