- Joined
- Feb 26, 2007
- Messages
- 645
- Age
- 32
- Location
- Padded room... Nice jackets, though
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- Red XIV
Awesome!!! Mostly the hair, but some outfits are awesome!!!
Fawkes_Lament said:I'm gonna put some pics of my bro on tomorrow. Hope you like them!
EmpressCrystal said:What!? U-Nee is a woman, I posted her to give you guys a break from all those pretty boys. How could you think that she used to be a guy?
LOL ;lol thats great but it is true. In every group of guys who are friends theres always one fat guy and one sexy guy so i guess Jhimian is our sexy guy.Jhimian said:I consider myself sexy, so I used one of my pics as my avatar
As much as I'd like to, no.Tifa-chan said:wow...
I love the Korean guys Empress don't worry but i still want some of gackt and hyde and the boys from Dir En Grey...and De'spairs Ray...and I could go on!
Hey can we tamper with this poll? I want reason to have more votes!