- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
Buh-Bye Mr. Invisible. XD
The only Hyde pics I have is of him nude on top of Gackt, lol.Tifa-chan said:wow...
I love the Korean guys Empress don't worry but i still want some of gackt and hyde and the boys from Dir En Grey...and De'spairs Ray...and I could go on!
EmpressCrystal said:The only Hyde pics I have is of him nude on top of Gackt, lol.
EmpressCrystal said:All we need is one more vote to be tied with Avathar
Couldnt have said it better myself ;spn like spamGackt Camui said:Asian guys are yummy
We are the borg collective shut down your shields and surrender, prepare to be assimilated resistance is futile (the borg will make you like Asian people)Hydra said:;bor?
Hydra said:He set us up the bomb!
All your base are belong to us.
You have no chance to survive make your time.
=P =P
(Google "All Your Base")