Prettiest Guy Contest! *be warned!!!*

Who is the smexiest male?


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Tifa-chan said:
wow...

I love the Korean guys Empress don't worry but i still want some of gackt and hyde and the boys from Dir En Grey...and De'spairs Ray...and I could go on!
The only Hyde pics I have is of him nude on top of Gackt, lol.

I will try to add some more Hyde and Gackt maybe tomorrow.

Til then enjoy these new pics.

My new DBSK Pics!

pocket7ba9fx5.jpg


jj123vz5.jpg


2ngvjtu1fy7.jpg


7935a4450fff9527cefca32jy5.jpg


116446801105817900uo5zw1.jpg


n20050617094655810013snwj9.jpg


My full real M.C The Max album pic.
soojin241134058847ad9.jpg


All we need is one more vote to be tied with Avathar
 
Last edited:
EmpressCrystal said:
The only Hyde pics I have is of him nude on top of Gackt, lol.

I can 'see' the PMzorz now:

Welcome, EmpressCrystal.
You last visited: Today at 08:09 PM
Private Messages: 430 Unread, Total 456.

- all asking for those photozoz -

LOL!!!


EmpressCrystal said:
All we need is one more vote to be tied with Avathar

Now if that happens I WILL tamper with the results ;ang

LOL! XD
 
Actually its a whole set of pics of Hyde and Gackt like that. I even have this one pic of them having a three some.(Some girl gave me those pics.)
 
Gackt Camui said:
Asian guys are yummy
Couldnt have said it better myself ;spn like spam

;bor (as a star treck fan it is my duty to use this smiley now that i discovered it)
 
Hydra said:
We are the borg collective shut down your shields and surrender, prepare to be assimilated resistance is futile (the borg will make you like Asian people)
if you dont understand Hydra google "The Borg" and youll get an answer.
 
now ya got it
 
He set us up the bomb!

All your base are belong to us.

You have no chance to survive make your time.

=P =P

(Google "All Your Base")
 
Hydra said:
He set us up the bomb!

All your base are belong to us.

You have no chance to survive make your time.

=P =P

(Google "All Your Base")

Yeah ive heard that before from kite thats pretty funny
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top