Rarest game (s) you own?

Yeah, I have that too.
 
Hydra said:
XD

Never played the PSX version. o.0

But I DO have...

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past!

I.....love....that......game....so....much..

Nuff said. ^_^
how can you not love that game. first zelda game i ever played. loved every minute of it
 
Spider-Man/X-Men:Arcades Revenge.

Was an AWESOME and challenging game. :D
 
darkshadow2247 said:
how can you not love that game. first zelda game i ever played. loved every minute of it
Well, it wasn't the first Zelda I played. I forgot which one I played at first. One thing I know is that it was on Super Nintendo. Oh man, as many Zelda games I owned that first one I played was the best. :D
 
I wanna go play it now.. :D

I have Donkey Kong Country 1,2, and 3. o_0
 
So do I. I don't even know where it is now. I pretty sure it might be in my basement.
 
I had let onre of my friends see my GTA - Vice City...they never gaved it back either.
 
I got final fantasy: I, II, IV, Chrono, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX all packaged.
I got final fantasy tactics opened but in great condition.
 
Yeah, you can get those games anywhere...well, not just anyway, but its pretty common to come across them.
 
none of my games are rare. i sold all of my PS, N64, and GTA:SA (before they fix the HC thing) last year. if i had known what they were worth on ebay, i would have sold them on there.
 
Last edited:
I had sold some of mines to, but I don't no more...it was a while ago when I had sold them. Back when I was super young.
 
lol, I named mostly all of my Super Nintendo oldies..

Got Super Mario Brothers. =D

And Yoshi's Island. Which I have the urge to play the day away with it. :D
 
I sold most of them, oh man I wish I never did that.
 
My rarest games are probably the Commodore 64 collection I have stored in a box, around 300 in all, with the working old computer to play them on. All are on cassette tape, and some of them are not found anymore, even on abandonware sites. Have a few I've never been able to find on the net, such as the level 9 text adventure game, Dungeon Adventure.
 
o_0

Wow. :D The only thing I have old is a SNES and a NES..and both of the games combined doesn't even near add up to 300...so, nice. =D
 
I still have my panasonic 3do and 14 games for it. Thats one machine I never see games for, apart from the odd one on ebay.

One game for it which is pretty rare is an rpg called 'Powers kingdom'
 
The rarest games I own are 'FFIII (Jap)' and probably 'Super mario world' for the SNES.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top