Rarest game (s) you own?

I fixed my "unrepairable" Marvel vs Capcom 2 disk..again. That's pretty rare. :D
 
I don't think I own any rare games, since we sold all of our old mega drive and saturn games, now i just have ps1 and ps2 games
 
Hydra said:
I fixed my "unrepairable" Marvel vs Capcom 2 disk..again. That's pretty rare. :D

HEEEEEEEEEEEY my brother has that,
I consider any of my older games (before PS) rare since no one uses them or cares less about them anymore, me, I'm intrested in studying their programming systems (while playing of course).
 
I would have a rare game, but it slipped away from me. Fatal Frame 1 for $12. I had $11 and my friend wouldn't give me $1. One of my other friends ordered it off of eBay for $70.
 
Legend of Legaia
Monkey Island 1 & 2
Suikoden 1, 2 & 3
Koudelka
Thousand Arms
Persona 1 & 2
Broken Sword 1 & 2
Grandia
Valkyrie Profile
Lunar 2
Star Ocean Story 2
Rhapsody
Xenogears
Vagrant Story
Parasite Eve 1 & 2
Jade Cacoon
 
Last edited:
~SapphireStar~ said:
Legend of Legaia
Monkey Island 1 & 2
Suikoden 1, 2 & 3
Koudelka
Thousand Arms
Persona 1 & 2
Broken Sword 1 & 2
Grandia
Valkyrie Profile
Lunar 2
Star Ocean Story 2
Rhapsody
Xenogears
Vagrant Story
Parasite Eve 1 & 2
Jade Cacoon

Wow you own the original parasite eve!! Whats it like? What machine do you own it for?
 
im not really sure if this is considered "rare"
but i have a sega game gear,that i've had for a really long time i have like 6 games for though so i don't use it much :rolleyes:
 
Kat said:
im not really sure if this is considered "rare"
but i have a sega game gear,that i've had for a really long time i have like 6 games for though so i don't use it much :rolleyes:

Which ones do you have? I used to own a gamegear when I was at school many years ago.
 
me said:
Legend of Legaia
Monkey Island 1 & 2
Suikoden 1, 2 & 3
Koudelka
Thousand Arms
Persona 1 & 2
Broken Sword 1 & 2
Grandia
Valkyrie Profile
Lunar 2
Star Ocean Story 2
Rhapsody
Xenogears
Vagrant Story
Parasite Eve 1 & 2
Jade Cacoon


To add to my list:

Legend of Dragoon
Discworld 2: Missing Persumed?
 
dappa said:
Which ones do you have? I used to own a gamegear when I was at school many years ago.
if i truly remembered i would tell you,but since i haven't used that thing in ages it's prolly in my brother's room some were
Lol.
 
hm, don't know how rare they are but it is Problably X-COM: Enemy Unknown and
X-COM: Terror From the Deep
 
~SapphireStar~ said:
Its rare here in the UK. Ive only seen it in one or two shops.

Yeah I suppose each country has its own rare games that no one seems to be able to find.

Until I saw your list I didn't know there was a parasite eve 1 for psone.

Some of those other games in your list are rare in the uk.

I have a 3do, I never see games for it in any shops secondhand or anything.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top