Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #121 I'm running out of render and sprite sigs. So I'll use old, and newly made abstract sigs. Like this. o_0
I'm running out of render and sprite sigs. So I'll use old, and newly made abstract sigs. Like this. o_0
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #122 that one looks like the ocean,or a giant wave
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #123 I'll post a few more in this style.. I'm switching to another, so I'll use mostly old sigs to show off.
I'll post a few more in this style.. I'm switching to another, so I'll use mostly old sigs to show off.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #124 i dont know wat that looks like but its pretty nifty
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #125 Yeah. I just threw something together, you really don't know alot to expect with abstract art. o_0 Well, that being said.. Venom! I know, the smudging's awful. -_-; The blending went good though.
Yeah. I just threw something together, you really don't know alot to expect with abstract art. o_0 Well, that being said.. Venom! I know, the smudging's awful. -_-; The blending went good though.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #126 that ones kewl im running out of things to say besides kewl
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #127 Uberly awesome. Kool. .........Er, that's all I can think of. lol, that isn't exactly one of my best ones... -_-
Uberly awesome. Kool. .........Er, that's all I can think of. lol, that isn't exactly one of my best ones... -_-
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #128 hmmm,that one is still good work to me
Griever He is legend Member Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,150 Location Jerkwater, U.S.A. RPG Name Griever Jul 18, 2006 #129 I'm also getting sick of saying "Nice work hydra...once again" So i'll say those sigs are spiffy XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #130 Spiffy? XD Nice.. A mod here could use it.. o_0 CA=Charmed Arts. Don't ask. Old GFX crew. ^_^
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #131 say uber kewl that never gets tiering
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #132 The word 'beck' says enough.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #133 whoa! thats UBERLY KEWL!!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #134 o_0 lol. Yeah.. I'm into Pixel Art now.. I'm still new at it, so I'm nowhere near good at it. -_-;
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #135 you will always be better then me thats good right,thats why i always compliment your work
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #136 You won't know that unless you try and get better.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #137 meh,i dont even know how to make a sig,and prolly never will
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #138 You'll never know unless you put the time forth to try it and get better. And quiet about that. I don't make alot of girl sigs anymore.. I had to try it. o_0
You'll never know unless you put the time forth to try it and get better. And quiet about that. I don't make alot of girl sigs anymore.. I had to try it. o_0
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jul 18, 2006 #139 lol,its kinda kewl and yes i'll be quiet aboot it
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jul 18, 2006 #140 I redid the Akuma signature...and added less of him.