Signature/Banner show and services.

I'm running out of render and sprite sigs. :D So I'll use old, and newly made abstract sigs. Like this. o_0

bgtwo.jpg
 
bgone.jpg


I'll post a few more in this style.. I'm switching to another, so I'll use mostly old sigs to show off. :D
 
Yeah. I just threw something together, you really don't know alot to expect with abstract art. o_0

Well, that being said..

Venom! :D

venom3.jpg


I know, the smudging's awful. -_-; The blending went good though. :D
 
Uberly awesome.
Kool.
.........Er, that's all I can think of. :D

venom.jpg


lol, that isn't exactly one of my best ones... -_-
 
Spiffy? XD Nice..

moding1.jpg


A mod here could use it.. o_0

CA=Charmed Arts. Don't ask. Old GFX crew. ^_^
 
o_0 lol. Yeah.. I'm into Pixel Art now.. I'm still new at it, so I'm nowhere near good at it. -_-;

pixelgiftcopy.jpg
 
You'll never know unless you put the time forth to try it and get better. :D

beautysfcopy.jpg


And quiet about that. I don't make alot of girl sigs anymore.. I had to try it. o_0
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top