Signature/Banner show and services.

You better. :D Animations are like kitty treats to cats. It's fun to be in the presence of. xD

[HyDrA-Art]predatorsig.jpg
 
Welcome to the forum... :D

You know you can make sigs with Paint, right? It takes a HELL of a while to perfect, and I don't do that. It's too challenging. XD I tried though. o_0

@Griever:Yeah, the actual SIGNATURE needs tuning up..it just looks like you slapped something on it with words. But the animation makes it look good, despite that. :D
 
:] You build on it. :D If you focus more on the sig, and still leave space for the animation to be in a set place, it'll look great.
 
Yeah. Quick crappy sigs don't look too crappy, because quick is about 30 minutes for me. XD Then I perfect it. o_0
 
lol, yeah. I'm running low too. XD But meh. :D I still have alot of good ones... but.. They're special. And half of them are Final Fantasy. o_0
 
I made a advent children sig once...twice actually and they both sucked so hard.

I'm not even going to post them >.<
 
lol, come on. Let me say how good they are and pick out a few spots you need to work on. :D It's only natural. o_o
 
No no, they totally blow.

You wul dprobably laugh your ass off, and try to act all nice and compliment them but i'm almost certain you'd be laughing under your breath. XD
 
Come on. :D Nothing's more worse than typography anyway. Believe me. o_0 I'll show one if you show one. -_-;

urban_style_vintage.png
 
-_-; lol, I actually stole my style of presenting sigs. Making various photobucket accounts with different names on forums, each with different styles. Alot of good sig makers do that. It keeps rippers guessing, and us strong as ever. That's how I have so much. @_@ But meh. None this time. XD Come on, I bet they aren't that bad, are they?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top