Taking a trip...and getting in a lot of trouble

reasoniamalive said:
...Hey! What am I...?


I'm not l33t enough, am I?!?! T_T *criesincorner*



;ouc It's ok, I see how it is.

;hea ;a06

Get 'em Bahamut!

;bah

Oh, j00 make him mad nao! 0.0
;mar

Pwnt Pwnt.

Anyway...

I'll let SOME things slide, but anything out of order, j00 are in the mood of editation.

=D
 
if it is so big and fancy how come I know what it means and what not?

Now here is a word no one will get

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and I don't even think I spelt it right
 
It's Supercalifragilisticexpialidociour...

What is the biggest english word? xD

I know that the biggest portuguese word is Pneumoultramicroscopicossilicovulcaniótico.
 
Spec said:
It's Supercalifragilisticexpialidociour...

What is the biggest english word? xD

I know that the biggest portuguese word is Pneumoultramicroscopicossilicovulcaniótico.

WHAT THE......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you're both wrong! :p

The correct word is "Supercalifragillsticexpialidocious".
 
I've got the soundtrack, ok? o.O

Classic Disney vol. 2, I guess...

The name of the song is Supercalifragilisticexpialidociour
 
Tifa-chan said:
if it is so big and fancy how come I know what it means and what not?

Now here is a word no one will get

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and I don't even think I spelt it right
Yeah... I gotta sing that everyother day... Choir thing...

Supercalifragalisticexpialodocious... humdilililillililillilhumdillyi
 
=O

It's spelled right.

THANKS GOOGLE.

I mean...

Smart brain p0wer. ^_^
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top