Tekken

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Do anyone play this game? :D

I really love this game. I not really a fan of fighting game, but this game rocks. The people you get to play as are cool and the fighting moves are cool too.

My favorite one to play as is Jin. He is so cool and hott. I just love the way he fights in all of the Tekken games that he is in. He wears nice clothes too. :D

If you like this game then who you like playing as?
 
I also like jin empresscrystal but i think law is better
 
Legend said:
I also like jin empresscrystal but i think law is better

Devil Jin, for the win.

1128525395.jpg
 
I don't like playing as law for some weird reason, and I really hate fighting against him too. Oh man, I'm mad my brother stole my new Tekken now I have to play the old versionsI have.
 
Well I have almost all of them. My brother stole the last one that camed out. Oh man, I missed that game. But this thread is about the whole series.
 
empresscrystal said:
Well I have almost all of them. My brother stole the last one that camed out. Oh man, I missed that game. But this thread is about the whole series.

Oh okay from out of all the Tekkens I say that Tekken Tag was the best, it had the most chracters, a good mini game and the tag function was innovative and fun. Out of all the characters My favorites are Asuka, King, and Julia, Julia is a lot like me, I wander whatever happened to her sister.
 
Yeah, that was a good game.
 
Tekken 5=

Devil Jin, Jin, Kazuya, and Paul. :P

Devil Jin=Broken and Paul has teh super down back Square+Triangle move.

So, yeah. :D
 
I love the combo moves you use in Tekken.
 
lol, getting an opponent into a wall with Paul, Bryant, or Nina is an insta kill. :P

And Devil Jin is just broken alltogether. With the flying up in the air and the laser and the quarter damage one move. Not to mention the uppercut into flying, then slamming them on the ground. And his 10 combos are lethal. :D He's so strong. =/
 
Oh man, I love doing that stuff.
 
Yeah, thats true.
 
I have Tekken 4 for playsation and Tekken Advance for game boy advance. Beat Tekken 4 a lot of times and got all the fighters. On Tekken Advance beat it a few times but hold the best survieal number 18 (on my game) but can't put any more on there because my game is messed up. Now the only way for me to put any more on there is to get about 37000 wins. Also if you are wonding the last slot says about 36752 wins or something. Don't know how it happened it just happened.
 
Whoa, you really good. IU never beat won that many battles.
 
I did like tekken 1 and 2 for ps, haven't played the newer ones, don't really play too much beat 'em up
 
Hworang is gangsta my favorite character out of them all, Eddy and Christie are second runners up. Tekken 5 is truly the best, with character cutomization, Jin's adventure mini game, and over 30 characters to choose from. I want some backstory to the series, can someone help me out here? I was wondering what was Forest's role in Tekken 3 why did he enter the tournament, and where did Ogre come from?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top