Do anyone play this game?
I really love this game. I not really a fan of fighting game, but this game rocks. The people you get to play as are cool and the fighting moves are cool too.
My favorite one to play as is Jin. He is so cool and hott. I just love the way he fights in all of the Tekken games that he is in. He wears nice clothes too.
If you like this game then who you like playing as?
I really love this game. I not really a fan of fighting game, but this game rocks. The people you get to play as are cool and the fighting moves are cool too.
My favorite one to play as is Jin. He is so cool and hott. I just love the way he fights in all of the Tekken games that he is in. He wears nice clothes too.
If you like this game then who you like playing as?