Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #241 I don't chalenge you man, I'm in a whole different section...
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #242 weirdo... Soma loves me more!
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #243 yeah whatever stupid ;cen
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #244 calm down Oolan...
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #245 no i am not mad i swear
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #246 Whatever... I'm just going to sit here with my mouth shut so I don't get in trouble... -sighs-
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #247 That's right, your the one swearing! Oolyan stink head!
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #248 you dont have to be quiet
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #249 Bye again...
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #250 no dont leave
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #251 oooooooooooooooo DRAMA!
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #252 Sorry... I'm just in a real pissy mood...
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #253 im really sorry, is there anything i can do
SunshineyKailiana Freelancer Member Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 10 Age 34 Location At my computer, dreaming of the one I love. Occupation Me and my guitar are goin solo. Feb 2, 2007 #254 no, don't be srry... it makes everthing more interesting ....
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 2, 2007 #255 No... just don't worry about it. I'm just going to go before I say something that pisses someone off...
No... just don't worry about it. I'm just going to go before I say something that pisses someone off...
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #256 SunshineyKailiana said: no, don't be srry... it makes everthing more interesting .... Click to expand... what the hell that was so mean
SunshineyKailiana said: no, don't be srry... it makes everthing more interesting .... Click to expand... what the hell that was so mean
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #257 Don no...
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #258 what does that mean don't know
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Feb 2, 2007 #259 It means that I know not of the problem...
Oolyan Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 15, 2006 Messages 88 Age 35 Location holding Miyu RPG Name Oolyan Feb 2, 2007 #260 it was very rude thats the problem