Tessa!!!!

I don't know... it's just a picture.
But I'm going to go now.
I REALLY don't feel good so I'm going to lay down.
I'll talk to you all later.
BYE!!
 
Cloud101 said:
Ahem, the relationship isn't "that kind" of relationship, at least, not for a long while. She doesn't like to talk about that subject, but personaly, I'm not emotionaly ready for that kind of thing, not yet anyway, but back to the program:

On today's episode of "FFnet" the gang discusses relationships, and Soma reveals his true secret *dun dun du*!

The movies that I watched were funny animations of FFVII and some Matrix stuff, ask Hydra if you want to watch them, or, view our conversation in the bar, and go to the link provived...

If you took offense to that post then I apologize.
 
Wheeee
#1: Soma, I'm going to kick your butt!
#2: Kailiana wanted me to tell Soma that her computer is being a butt head so she was to fix it... she'll be back as soon as possible.
#3: Okay now... GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!
 
We had a romantic dinner at the Dairy Queen lol, then we watched The Messangers, which is a good movie by the way, though, not for the faint of heart, I will admit that I jumped more than her...
 
Cloud101 said:
We had a romantic dinner at the Dairy Queen lol, then we watched The Messangers, which is a good movie by the way, though, not for the faint of heart, I will admit that I jumped more than her...
That's a perfect date in the setup right there. =D

And yes, The Messengers is a pretty scary movie.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top