- Joined
- Jan 22, 2007
- Messages
- 10
- Age
- 34
- Occupation
- Me and my guitar are goin solo.
hmmm, I don't know, Soma
Cloud101 said:Ahem, the relationship isn't "that kind" of relationship, at least, not for a long while. She doesn't like to talk about that subject, but personaly, I'm not emotionaly ready for that kind of thing, not yet anyway, but back to the program:
On today's episode of "FFnet" the gang discusses relationships, and Soma reveals his true secret *dun dun du*!
The movies that I watched were funny animations of FFVII and some Matrix stuff, ask Hydra if you want to watch them, or, view our conversation in the bar, and go to the link provived...
Cloud101 said:Don't sweat it dude, it's no problem![]()
That's a perfect date in the setup right there. =DCloud101 said:We had a romantic dinner at the Dairy Queen lol, then we watched The Messangers, which is a good movie by the way, though, not for the faint of heart, I will admit that I jumped more than her...