The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have alot of older ones that are worth a pretty penny, but they were my grandfather's...i don't want to get rid of them.

He got them from his father so ya, they hae been handed down in my family.
 
Yeah... Mine hasn't exactly been handed down that much, but they're pretty valuable.. I've got three that are super valuable that I don't want to give up though. :D
 
Well, even though mind are hand-me-downs, they are all mint. The ones worth the most have never even been touched by human hands.
 
Heh, easy for you to say...I've read the hell out of mine. :D Maximum Carnage has a bit of a torn cover, but the rest is in mint condition, even the author commentaries, but I'm not selling it. :D I would rant and rant about the story of Onslaught and why it's so valuable... but...that'd take half the early morning away. o_0
 
Lol.

don't get me wrong, i broke down and read alot of them. But the oens worth money are sacred, i can't read those.

The ones i didn't actually read, i looked them up online to see what they were about so i could get a general idea of what iw as missing out on by not reading.
 
I plan to get some money out of my savings account and pre-order the Marvel Civil War, wait about twenty years, and make a gold mine out of that. :D I sold most of my Ultimate comics (Spiderman and X-Men, The Ultimates), for a little money. o_0 Comic books are great to sell. ^_^
 
Ahhh...well, lol. That's how my family is into guns and knives. It always changes.

My father loved knives. My older brother loves guns. He has 5. o_0 And I love knives. I've got two 3 set katanas, and a dagger. :D
 
Niiice haha.

I like swords and such too, but they are expensive as hell...and if i'm goign to collect something i want top of the line ya know?
 
lol, these are my cheap ones.. I've got bronzed plated dragon outlines on the other ones. ^_^

Swords.jpg


Then I have a big dragon dagger. o_0
 
The dagger and dragon themed swords are new, so I have yet to upload those. =\ I'll do them sometime this week though. ^_^
 
The dagger looks devilish, and the swords cost me alot of money. Of course, when the zombie hoard comes, we'll be ready. :D
 
Damn straight.:D I would take a picture of those, but it'll have to wait. Him and his girlfriend are busy caring for a baby. O_O

Anyway, enough on the life. We must talk man talk. ^_^

So....read any good comics lately? XD
 
Oh. Hmph.

Well...made any sigs you don't like to show me that'd probably be good anyway lately? :D You know you wanna say yes. o_0
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top