The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those kitties. XD I can vaguely translate it. I'm more of a Latin understander. o_0
 
In other words...

Zermous must have had an incident, where the kitty savior, Mc Kitty Cat, saved his life. And he's been attracted to cats, like the rest of us, since then. :D Which, he provided that ten minute japanese clip of cats carrying fish that weigh alot.
 
Yeah, that's probably the best reason for that. But I bet SOMEWHERE, it's been on the Discovery Channel. And everything on there is true. :D
 
I'm 102% serious dude. :D Your idea may be good, but then again, I did have a crazy and fun day today. I'm probably tired from that. xD And someone took the craziest picture in the world of me. -_- But oh well. I can stay awake for a little while longer. I don't have work until Thursday. o_0
 
Haha.

Ya know, i was thinking about starting up a DND based rpg for the rpg story forum...hmmm. What do you think?
 
True, there are downsides, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try, would it? :D
 
I guess not, i wonder how many people would be interested.

Afk for a smoke break XD be back in like 10 mins max.
 
Dunno. And smoke break? Eeeewww...you go smoke. :D I'll be smoke free...you see....Just me...lyrically.... XD

Yeah, I'm hyper... it shows I'm tired. :D
 
You have nerves to calm? Surprising. :D I just do something. Like.. Go outside. XD And do something...Anything really. Smoking be bad for you, even if it feels like it helps. o_0 But I'm not going to give you a teacher lecture on smoking. You're your own person, you do what you like. xD
 
XD Your welcome. Now excuse me. I must go lecture someone about smoking. xD

Jk, lol... I'm too tired to be civilized.. I'm gonna hit the bed in a sec or two...post or two...same difference here. :D
 
I think i'm gonna ehad to bed soon too. This site is addicting tho >.<

What do you say to a rematch battle before we go? =]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top