The FFnet bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll entertain you both. Story time children. Grab your apple juice and sit in a circle.
 
I'm a defient child, i don't wanna sit in a circle >.<

*gets ninja cookies, apple juice and sits in a lay-zee boy recliner*
 
There once was a man named John. He ate soup, but it wasn't any ordinary soup. It was POWER SOUP. It gave John magical super powers, those that rivaled Superman, only minus the kryptonite. He was invincible! But, alas, the soup digested, and he lost some of his powers. Then he thought to himself, if he goes away forever, he'll be human again! So, he made an odd and vague decision. He never pooped again. Doing so, he got very very irritated. So, the president set a fake rescue to send him to the moon, and the rocket imploded, thus the explosion made him poop that soup out, and a giant planet of poop was formed.


Yes, please don't ask. I'm very tired, so I had to do something to get hyper. :D
 
I'd like to see one of you make a better story. :D A funny one at least.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top