I can write on the spot. But it won't be too good. Not like this:
Can't Say
"I wish I could just tell you how I feel
About this whole confusing predicament
But doing that is like a spinning wheel
On a gun, in a game of Russian roulette
There's a chance your eyes will open
And you'll behold the truth you will see
Or maybe our feelings will only loosen
Then you'll be even more mad with me
The outcomes are more good than bad
That, I can very much assure is true
But when you're truly serious, I'll be glad
Either way, I'm happy it came from you
You say you love, but you don't
You'll keep your love, but you wont
Do you see what I'm trying to do?
Or do I have to spell it out to you?
You know we both hate picking sides
Because of the anger we know lies
Under the surface, which'll pop out
Then we'll see what the truth is about
I'm pretty sure I can love you now
But is it something that you'll allow?
Half the time I really think it's too late
Other times, I'll let go of this biding hate
And tell you how I finally feel about it
Not afraid of your reaction, or effects
You're telling me the happiness you emit
Was just a cheap, fake emotion of defect?
It's time for ME to come off of the sidelines
And to get my hands dirty, as much as they can
When you find out how much I really shine
You can decide or not, if you want to hold my hand
And help me through what I believe is hell
Probably the worst thing that's ever happened
If you're telling me you can't help me, well,
I'll look to God, like His words make me destined
To fight for what I want, and NEVER give in
If I give in, and let in the sin, then we can't win
Then, as always, you'll make a grave mistake
Which you think is right, and your heart will ache
Either road you choose, there's someone to hold onto
So I'm not trying to pick sides, and put pressure on you
But the things you realize when you decide not to dwell
You might as well go back two years and holler for that hell
I feel it now, I know what it's like, and I see now it hurts
I couldn't speak, but now I want to be on the highest alert
Going to be watching you two, and get those thoughts again
If you're happy, grand, but if not, then dear, please say when
I'm not telling you to reconsider altogether, for I respect you both
It's just you said, if you try this early, and expect it to work, it just can't
I won't try to steal you over like I could do, and I'll start my growth
I'm confused, and trying to hold back logic; These emotions enchant
I'm beginning my walk with God, and I've never felt any more better
You're currently walking, and honey, I now see you need to see
There's still time to change the road you're on; No feelings have to falter
I'm not just saying me; I want you to be the best ever could be. "
That was written last month. July 10th, actually. I didn't know it was THAT long ago. Dang, I need to write some moar good stuff. D: