The Kat Fan Club!!

I'd get on MSN.

But no. I'll get on at like 1-2 am. When I get home. =O
 
Tonight is poker night. o.o;

And I want the money for that camera I want. So, I'll attempt to win.

Last time I came in fourth. One place shy of t3h monay. ;-;
 
They are just made me let it out. XD

It was thar far before that.

So, I don't think I'll get angry tonight.

...

Unless another person 20 years old than me yells in mah face again. XDD
 
I'll rephrase that.

A 40 year old drunk guy with bad breath and attitude. Yelling in my face.

XD

That'd make anyone a little annoyed. o_o
 
Oh, that's so manly.

o_O

*BLAH BLAH, BLAR BLAR BLAR*

*Super Slap*

D:

XDD

Wheee.

Hey, hey, we need premium members in the club. For like, cool stuff. LIKE STICKERS. :]
 
BUT YOU YELLED AT ME FIRST!
Gosh.
XD

Platnium, Gold, Silver, and Bronze?

O_O
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top