Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Aug 17, 2007 #621 hXc... Wow, I'm bored...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 17, 2007 #622 No wai. You need to like. Get on. A lot more. Somehow. O_O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 17, 2007 #623 ... gahh. you guys are boring. x_X
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 17, 2007 #624 I'd get on MSN. But no. I'll get on at like 1-2 am. When I get home. =O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 17, 2007 #625 if im awake. XDD =O if you're not at homeeee where be j00 at?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 17, 2007 #626 Tonight is poker night. o.o; And I want the money for that camera I want. So, I'll attempt to win. Last time I came in fourth. One place shy of t3h monay. ;-;
Tonight is poker night. o.o; And I want the money for that camera I want. So, I'll attempt to win. Last time I came in fourth. One place shy of t3h monay. ;-;
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 17, 2007 #627 o_o don't let em make you mad tonight, then. XD;
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 17, 2007 #628 They are just made me let it out. XD It was thar far before that. So, I don't think I'll get angry tonight. ... Unless another person 20 years old than me yells in mah face again. XDD
They are just made me let it out. XD It was thar far before that. So, I don't think I'll get angry tonight. ... Unless another person 20 years old than me yells in mah face again. XDD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 17, 2007 #629 well i don't know about you, but im use to people yelling in my face. XDD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 17, 2007 #630 I'll rephrase that. A 40 year old drunk guy with bad breath and attitude. Yelling in my face. XD That'd make anyone a little annoyed. o_o
I'll rephrase that. A 40 year old drunk guy with bad breath and attitude. Yelling in my face. XD That'd make anyone a little annoyed. o_o
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 17, 2007 #631 ROFFLECAKES! ! i would have slapped him. srsly. XD
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 17, 2007 #632 Oh, that's so manly. *BLAH BLAH, BLAR BLAR BLAR* *Super Slap* D: XDD Wheee. Hey, hey, we need premium members in the club. For like, cool stuff. LIKE STICKERS. :]
Oh, that's so manly. *BLAH BLAH, BLAR BLAR BLAR* *Super Slap* D: XDD Wheee. Hey, hey, we need premium members in the club. For like, cool stuff. LIKE STICKERS. :]
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 17, 2007 #633 XDDD I NEVER SAID YOU HAD TOO. i just said i would have if i were you. XD stiiickerrrs? =O
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 17, 2007 #634 I KNOW! Gosh. XD Yeah, like Platnium Stickers. Full of cool. =O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 17, 2007 #635 DON'T YELL AT ME. gawwd. XDD oh, oh and gold stickerrrssss tooo? =D
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 17, 2007 #636 BUT YOU YELLED AT ME FIRST! Gosh. XD Platnium, Gold, Silver, and Bronze? O_O
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 17, 2007 #637 NO I DIN'T dang. >_< yaaa liek...well wait what about rainbow ones? =D
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Aug 18, 2007 #638 I'm on ev'ryday!!!... Just never at the same times as you peeps. I'm on for 2 hours!!!
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 18, 2007 #639 RAINBOW. =O Fawkes, j00 need to coem on moar. o_o
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 18, 2007 #640 i normally get on when i wake up. which means im sleeping when you get onliiine Fawkes. XDD