The Kat Fan Club!!

*still hiding behind hydra*

she cool now man? 0.0

tnx, ill need one more favor from u

*uses hydra's white undies on a stick as a peace flag n waves it from behind him*



we cool now?

i can givez him hiz unmentionnables back? 0.0?
 
How did you.

Get your hands all over my "unmentionables?"

O_O;

*depressed face*

._.

*takes Skittles back*

I can't mention them. 'Cause then people would want them. ._.;

I'm gonna go cry and listen to Linkin Park, guy stole my Skittles. .____.
 
You shouldn't be angry at me if you don't care...as you so delicately put in the other thread. = /

...perhaps at some point I'll leave but I'm still a moderator around here.

Honestly I wish we could put this nonesense behind us. I really did mean what I wrote here:
June, I've told you b4 that you are an amazing person. I dunno why, but I am always rly happy to see ya 'round on the forums and chat with you online (although its been ages.) lol

You're oh-so young. I dunno what you'll go through/what you're going through in your life, but you'll get on the other side a better, stronger individual - I can just tell. Don't ever lose that...that......*sigh* that part of you that makes you so unique (and no, I'm not talking about the multi-colored hair. xD) I know you're not 'sweet and innocent,' but you're not evil or a 'tard either. If this was a 'love letter' it would have a rose and a box of chocolates. So let's just call it a fan letter. XD Ok?!

Yur snazzy and awesome,..but you can also be immature and uncaring at times (I'm not raging on you - just using your own words.)

btw: Hydra had no trouble in displaying his passivity...and now, OPENLY wanting to take your side in this matter. So I think its only fair as a fellow moderator and friend that I should also say in public that that was irresponsible and disrespectful. I know that you two are friends, (and maybe someday I'll be reincluded in your lil circle) but OUR little show is distasteful and isn't helping anything here. I want it to stop and I'm willing to wave Hydra's unmentionables to call for a truce. XDD;

Lastly, I don't have any problem with someone making a thread about 'sweatshops' or human trafficking; as long as it is tasteful. Silly talk of sweatshops is =_= ugh, just wrong; its exploitation of services at the cost of basic human rights. How would you like it if YOU were sold as a 'tourist attraction' in another country...or lured into/forced to do slave-like work for little or no pay? That's what it is - modern day slavery.

If anyone cares, this is the PM I sent Kat.




Dear Kat,

You have received an infraction at Final Fantasy Network.

Reason: Pre-warned about 'sweatshop' talk...did so anyway.
-------
I'm going to be nice and not give you vacations for 1 week...on account that it was your birthday. Fo srsly...don't even joke about it anymore. =_= Sorry to be so scrict, but as I told you: I don't need you to like me. But you have to respect the rules of the forum.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Final Fantasy Network




...I typed the stuff inbetween the '-----' fields. =P
 
Last edited:
i have to show how silly i am; first by stickin my nose in oder ppl'z buizness n sayin yeh, all teh fury n madness r really for nutin if u really think about it; then by ROFLing at [I'm willing to wave Hydra's unmentionables to call for a truce.] in the middle of that serious speech.

so yeh, call me a moron for sayin it but lez all wave hiz white boxers n make peace, for real

edited: what i meant waz that kat can comprimise n Flames needz to get rid o'that sig coz it's not REALLY useful in here. -we knowz sweatshops iz a no-no :) but this sig iz only raisin the tenseness + i fell asleep 4 times readin its content :p-


*switches back to silly mode*

*watches kb "the mute" jumpin up n down in anger*

heh, the beauty of the silent voice XD!

i can stick ya a bubblegum n no one will notice ^.^

n "the mute"'s a nice surname

liek "king Hydra the l33t" or so :p

oh, yeh narly forgot
*givez kat a brand new box o'makeup n a marliyn manson CD*

that's mah last attempt o.o'
 
Last edited:
John, you are still my friend. I'm not gonna say,"OMG I HATE YEW DON'T PLAY WIF ME ANY MOAR."
xD

But I don't think me being immature at times is the problem.
=/
I think you're too serious at times.
Really.
And quit telling me that you don't need me to like you.

I want to like you.

And I dunno if you realize it, but you "trying" to be a nice person and "trying" to be mature,
is actually just irritating me more and more.

And "uncaring"?
That just hurt.

Where have you been?

=/

As much as this might sound like an excuse, I am a kid.
You've been alive like 11 more years than I have.
I still have those 11 years to grow up a little more.

Anyway, I don't wanna argue anymore.
I won't mention the 'S' word and you will be more childish.
That sounds good to me. x_x


*gets a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade and flops down on the couch*

I wore out now...

Who's up for a game of Halo?
=D
 
*Tear* That was beautiful.....

*grabs game controller and shoot's Kat's Master Chief to death*

Haha! Yeah, Holla at 'cha boi! I GET'S MONEY!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top