The Marius-78 Fan Club

cool then can i smack ur new tattoo. ??
 
marius girl the damage is done let the poor boy recover a bit. here D.R heres some cider it'll put hair on ya chest
 
no no thanks im on a strict cyber diet.i've already single handedly lost my kidney,changed my hair and got a feminine tattoo. plus lets not 4get i get smacked almost everywhere too . so if u don mind i'll pass
 
ooh cider i'll take it. *snatches the cider from blackrose* yum apple flavor.
 
darkreno said:
talking pinata and NINJA KNUCKLEHEAD 2 U MISSY!!!! *HMPH!*
yep thats right fawkes *gigglez* he's our talking pinata lol
 
here u go hon *hands D.R flinstone vitamins*
 
darkreno said:
no no thanks im on a strict cyber diet.i've already single handedly lost my kidney,changed my hair and got a feminine tattoo. plus lets not 4get i get smacked almost everywhere too . so if u don mind i'll pass
XDD
*busts up laughing and then shuts up and points at Fawkes*
tattoo was his idea.
O_O
he paid me to do it!!
o.o
 
now b a good guy D.R and take those vitamins.it'll put some hair on your chest....................literally. mwuahahahahaha
 
alright now lets see u sure about this marius? :confused: im nervous *takes flinstone vitamins* look what u done
werewolf2-thumb.gif
 
lol i'd hate to see how ur feet feel now lol
werewolves.gif
 
What took me so long to see this!? I am sorry about that Marius...better late than never though right? Either way I WANT TO JOIN! MARIUS IS THE SHIZZLE...don't ask...do I sense a song titled aude to Marius coming on? I am going to have to think about this one..catch you later. :)
 
Gackt Camui said:
What took me so long to see this!? I am sorry about that Marius...better late than never though right? Either way I WANT TO JOIN! MARIUS IS THE SHIZZLE...don't ask...do I sense a song titled Ode to Marius coming on? I am going to have to think about this one..catch you later. :)
Bold=fix'd...

You spelled Ode wrong. You're welcome.
 
Okay mother thanks for that...once in a life time mistake. I will make sure it won't ever happen again. :)
 
Lamenting Fox said:
I didn't pay in money, though...
whoa then how'd u pay kat? j/curious *marius hides a huge stash of money so D.R doesn't notice.* :D thankx gackt u kno ur welcome here now we have an extra person to help us out with our ninjaknucklehead/talking pinata/zombie chocobo/werewolf feet lol. of corse ya'll kno im talking about D.R
 
dang thats mafia style fox , u and marius r my cyber murderers . its a good thing i am zombie lol and gackt welcome to the thread and my funeral lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top