- Joined
- Mar 16, 2007
- Messages
- 1,193
- Age
- 48
- Location
- sometimes heaven
- Occupation
- i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm.
- RPG Name
- seraphim9
cool then can i smack ur new tattoo. ??
yep thats right fawkes *gigglez* he's our talking pinata loldarkreno said:talking pinata and NINJA KNUCKLEHEAD 2 U MISSY!!!! *HMPH!*
XDDdarkreno said:no no thanks im on a strict cyber diet.i've already single handedly lost my kidney,changed my hair and got a feminine tattoo. plus lets not 4get i get smacked almost everywhere too . so if u don mind i'll pass
Bold=fix'd...Gackt Camui said:What took me so long to see this!? I am sorry about that Marius...better late than never though right? Either way I WANT TO JOIN! MARIUS IS THE SHIZZLE...don't ask...do I sense a song titled Ode to Marius coming on? I am going to have to think about this one..catch you later.![]()
whoa then how'd u pay kat? j/curious *marius hides a huge stash of money so D.R doesn't notice.*Lamenting Fox said:I didn't pay in money, though...