Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 21, 2007 #41 Already done *Puts away a smoking gun* Uhh... Yeah, you go ahead
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 21, 2007 #42 okie dokie -^_^- * grabs the needle and ink and starts drawing *
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 21, 2007 #43 Uhm... I hope you know what you're doing
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 21, 2007 #44 sure i do. =D its simple. im half done already.. *sticks her tongue out while concentrating*
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 21, 2007 #45 It'd be funny if you accidentally messed up
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 21, 2007 #46 accidentally-on-purpose or accidentally? >=T
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 21, 2007 #47 accidentally-on-purpose 'Cause that's how I roll
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 21, 2007 #48 sounds like a deal. *gives the kitty some devil horns* *twirls the needle around and makes a rainbow in the back-ground* oops.. that wasn't suppose to happen. o.o" psych!! XD
sounds like a deal. *gives the kitty some devil horns* *twirls the needle around and makes a rainbow in the back-ground* oops.. that wasn't suppose to happen. o.o" psych!! XD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #49 I didn't screw with it... You didn't either... It was Marius!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2007 #50 O_O well....sha-i mean...good for her! =D
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #51 Huh? What was that? You be happy now! I made j00 happy!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2007 #52 XD ya ya im happy now. you seem to be the only one who can make me laugh when no one else can. o.o; ask Reason. XDDD
XD ya ya im happy now. you seem to be the only one who can make me laugh when no one else can. o.o; ask Reason. XDDD
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #53 OMFG that's how 1337 I am, huh?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2007 #54 ya =D =D
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #55 OMFG totally OMFG rly
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2007 #56 ya rly!! o.o
Fawkes Lament Watermelon fruitcake Member Joined Feb 26, 2007 Messages 645 Age 32 Location Padded room... Nice jackets, though Occupation Student RPG Name Red XIV Jun 22, 2007 #57 no wai! Okay, this is boring now.
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Jun 23, 2007 #58 *wakes up* what da h3ll just happened. awe man what did u do to me marius?
Marius Paladin Member Joined Mar 16, 2007 Messages 1,193 Age 48 Location sometimes heaven Occupation i'm on a writing project.i have a part time assistant position for a writing firm. RPG Name seraphim9 Jun 23, 2007 #59 hahahaha lol lmfao *in tears* dude its ur first annual gay pride tattoo
Darkreno Paladin Member Joined Apr 5, 2007 Messages 893 Age 51 Location mostly hell Occupation chasing my bar fairy:) RPG Name Rain Jun 24, 2007 #60 wtf? oh crudd im gonna lay off the sweets now. thanks marius. i may never trust ur cyber cooking ever again.
wtf? oh crudd im gonna lay off the sweets now. thanks marius. i may never trust ur cyber cooking ever again.