Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 22, 2008 #6,901 ^is a newbie
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2008 #6,902 ^is a Leon. o__o
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 22, 2008 #6,903 (it's a curse, but it has its quirks ) ^doesn remember her hair color anymoar
Bonesplitter Lord of the Dead Member Joined Mar 14, 2007 Messages 317 Age 35 Location at the computer....sometimes Occupation ...its a messy job...but i get paid ALOT. RPG Name Bonesplitter Jun 22, 2008 #6,904 ^ loves tacos.
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 22, 2008 #6,905 who saiz so? o.o i don hate'em either ^i know nothin bout'im
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2008 #6,906 ^should know, I'm very aware of my hair-color since its the natural color at the moment.. 0_o
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 22, 2008 #6,907 yush,yush i know sometimes my "usual" mood jus kicks-in unexpectedly n gets teh better of me -.-" ^natural born mass-poster(ess?)
yush,yush i know sometimes my "usual" mood jus kicks-in unexpectedly n gets teh better of me -.-" ^natural born mass-poster(ess?)
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 22, 2008 #6,908 ^likes My New Avater
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 22, 2008 #6,909 ^Has a rawket in his avatar, as well as a lawn chair. :0
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 22, 2008 #6,910 ^has new siggeh. =o
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 22, 2008 #6,911 ^Is Kat! :O
Leon Lugeo Spiritus Member Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 794 Age 36 Location I travel Occupation Author of "Sex for Dummies" Jun 22, 2008 #6,912 ^apparently is drawn to kinky moustaches
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 22, 2008 #6,913 ^Might be right. ;0
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 23, 2008 #6,914 ^Wants To Fight kb
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2008 #6,915 ^Should meet me in the playground at 3:00 PM.
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 23, 2008 #6,916 ^Should Know I'm a 3er D Black Belt
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2008 #6,917 ^Should know there's a gun in my pocket that beats Kung-Fu. ^^;
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 23, 2008 #6,918 ^Wants A Gun Fight *Takes Out RX-957 "Ark-angel"* Bring it
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 23, 2008 #6,919 ^Should get back to back with me, so we can take ten paces and see who the winner is. D:
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 23, 2008 #6,920 ^Shell I count?